QSR affinity groups are dedicated spaces designed to bring people together for nurturing, regeneration and learning; to explore shared identities; and to build queer communities at Stanford. Our affinity groups host regular meetings throughout the quarter: some are informal gatherings, some are workshops or seminars and some feature special invited guests, performers or speakers.
- BLK QTS: Hosts events that center and celebrate the intersectional experiences of Black students who are LGBTQIA+
- QTPOC KICKBACK: Kickbacks for queer and trans people of color
- QUEERSALAM: Space for queer and trans Muslim students or relatedly identifying students (formerly Muslim, AMEMSA or MENA communities, etc)
- REFUGE: QUEERNESS, SPIRITUALITY & RELIGION: Community program for all LGBTQIA+ members of the Stanford community on a spiritual and/or religious path.
- TRANS&: Meetups for undergraduate trans, non-binary, and gender-questioning students
- GRAD TRANS&: Meetups for Graduate/Postdoc trans, non-binary, and gender-questioning students